Website Regulations and returns address
- The Regulations define the rules for using the Website operated by the Seller, including the conditions for the Seller to provide electronic services to Users and the rules for the purchase of Products offered by the Seller remotely via the Website or Instagram.
- The User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the provisions of the Regulations, legal provisions, principles of social coexistence and morality.
The following terms used in the Regulations have the following meanings:
- Customer – A user with limited or full legal capacity or acting on behalf and for the benefit of a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, whose special provisions grant legal capacity, using the Store to purchase the Product.
- Account – a part of the Website made available to the registered User containing information about the User and the purchased Products. Access to the Account requires each time a login and password or the use of the identity verification mechanism provided by Facebook Inc., Google Inc. or Twitter Inc.
- Products – movable items that the Customer may purchase through the Store.
- Registration – gaining access to the Account on the Website.
- Service – a website operating in the SoulTree.pl domain with all subpages, maintained by the Seller.
- Shop – an online store run by the Seller available on the Website and via Instagram, selling Products remotely via the Internet and by phone.
Rondo ONZ 1 / room 12,
- Agreement – a contract for the sale of a Product concluded between the Customer and the Seller, which is a distance contract within the meaning of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, Journal Of Laws, item 827/2014.).
- User – any natural person using the Website, including a person acting on behalf of legal persons or organizational units without legal personality.
- Order – the procedure for purchasing Products via the Store or Instagram.
- The Seller provides Users with the service of providing access to the Website, offering in particular the following functionalities:
- an overview of the Products available in the Store,
- purchasing Products,
- review of purchased Products,
- withdrawal from the Agreement.
- The use of the Website does not require Registration.
- Registration is tantamount to concluding by the User with the Seller an agreement for the provision of electronic services for an indefinite period.
- In order to register, it is necessary for the User to fill in and send the registration form provided on the Website by indicating the User's name and surname, and in the case of entrepreneurs, additionally, the company, e-mail address..
- During Registration, the User provides an e-mail address and password enabling him to access the Account, as well as the Product delivery address.
- When logging in to the website using the identity verification mechanism provided by Facebook Inc., Google Inc. or Twitter Inc. The seller collects from the above. entities, name, surname and email address of the User.
- The condition for Registration is the acceptance of the Regulations and consent to the processing of personal data by the Seller.
- Registration takes place when the User selects the link with the description Create..
- Upon Registration, an Account is created.
- Registration on the Website is free of charge.
- The Seller has the right to block or deactivate the Account if the User violates the law or the provisions of the Regulations after unsuccessfully calling the User to stop such violations within 7 days.
- The seller has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services without giving reasons, with a 1-month notice period.
- The User has the right to request deactivation of his Account at any time by sending a declaration of appropriate content to the address ceo @lavashka.com from the e-mail address provided by the User during Registration or later or in writing to the address of the Seller.
- In order to use the Website properly, it is necessary to:
- having a device enabling connection to the Internet,
- installing software that allows you to familiarize yourself with the materials available via the Internet of a web browser that supports html, Java and Java Script technologies,),
- starting cookies and agreeing to place cookies on the User's computer,
- having access to an e-mail account.
- It is forbidden to:
- obtaining unauthorized access to the Website in the part not intended for the User,
- blocking access to the Website, including Accounts, to other Users or Sellers,
- making changes to the Website without the consent of the Seller,
- posting on the Website commercial information or sending it to Users without the consent of the Seller,
- impersonating other Users,
- violating the rights, including personal rights, of third parties, in particular other Users.
- The Seller enables customers to purchase Products via the Store.
- Information about the Products posted in the Store is an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- The purchase of Products is possible provided that the User has access to the e-mail account and that the device used by the User meets the minimum technical requirements specified in paragraph 3. 14 of the Regulations..
- The prices of Products in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT, but do not include delivery costs.
- The cost of delivery is given when the customer chooses its form when placing the order. It can also be checked in the Shipping costs tab. Delivery outside Poland is priced individually.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of Products. Changing the price of the Products in the Store does not affect the prices of the Products specified in the Agreements concluded prior to the price change.
- When placing the Order, the Customer shall:
- choosing the Product that you plan to purchase
- the method of receiving the Product, including the place of receipt of the Product and the method of delivery
- choose the payment method.
- The Order is placed when the Customer selects the link with the description Place an order with payment obligation.y”.
- After placing the Order, a message will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during Registration or when placing the order, if the Customer has not registered, a message will be sent containing information about:
- Products selected by the Customer,
- the date of placing the Order,
- Order number,
- the total value of the selected Products, including the price of the Products, costs resulting from the chosen method and date of delivery,
- the selected method of payment for the purchase of Products,
- the selected method and planned date of delivery of the purchased Products,
- the manner and time limit for exercising the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
- Seller's identification data,
- Sending the message referred to in paragraph 4 9 of the Regulations, constitutes an offer of the Seller to conclude an Agreement with the content specified in the message..
- Upon receipt of the message referred to in paragraph 4 9 of the Regulations, the Seller is bound by the submitted offer. The term of the offer is 7 days. After this time, in the event of non-payment, the offer ceases to be binding and the Order is archived..
- The Agreement is concluded upon receipt by the Customer by e-mail to the address provided during Registration or when placing the order, if the Customer has not completed Registration, a message containing confirmation of acceptance of the offer to purchase Products and acceptance of payment. Sending a message may be preceded by telephone contact or via e-mail.
- If the above-described procedure for placing the Order or concluding the Agreement is interrupted, the Agreement is not concluded at any stage.
- The Seller enables the collection of Products in the following way:
- Pickup in person thanks to the Pocztex Pickup at the Point service
- delivery by Pocztex or DPD courierD)
- Some of the indicated Product collection methods may not be available for individual Products or Product collection points.
- The Seller allows you to pay for the purchased Products as follows:
- by transfer to a Paypal account,
- with a payment or credit card via the Stripe system;
- by transfer using the Paylane transaction system Polish e-payments.
- Some of the payment methods indicated may not be available for individual Products or the methods of Product collection.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, the Seller will proceed with the performance of the Agreement after the funds are credited to the Seller's account.
- Failure by the Customer to make the payment within 7 days from the conclusion of the Agreement shall entitle the Seller to withdraw from the Agreement within the next 21 days without the need to make additional requests to perform the contractual right of withdrawal.).
- The Seller is obliged to enable the Customer to collect the purchased Products within 30 days from the conclusion of the Agreement, unless the Agreement specifies a later date.
- In the event of significant differences in the delivery dates of individual Products covered by one Agreement, the Seller may decide to deliver individual Products separately, with the proviso that this does not affect the delivery cost provided to the Customer at the time of concluding the Agreement.
- A customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code, i.e. Journal Of Laws, item 121/2014, may withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days of its conclusion without giving any reason and without incurring costs, subject to 6 sec 9 and 6 sec. 10 of the Regulations.inu.
- The declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement shall be submitted in writing to the Seller's address or via e-mail using the e-mail address provided during Registration to the CEO address@ lavashka.com
- The declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement may be submitted on the form, a model of which is attached to the Regulations.
- To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- The period for withdrawal from the Agreement begins with the receipt of the Products. If the Agreement covers more Products that are delivered separately, in batches or parts from receipt of the last Product, batch or part..
- After receiving the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller will send the Customer confirmation of receipt of the declaration to the e-mail address provided during Registration.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, it is considered void.
- The Customer may submit a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement before the Seller accepts its offer or starts the performance of the Agreement. In this case, the offer ceases to be binding.
- The Buyer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Products concerned by the withdrawal.
- The Seller does not reimburse the Customer for additional costs incurred by him, if he has chosen a method of collecting the Products other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The Seller shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, return to the Customer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the Products, using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer expressly agreed to other method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
- The Seller may offer to collect the Products from the Customer on his own. In the absence of such a proposal, the Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until the Products are returned or the Customer provides proof of their return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The Customer is obliged to return the Products subject to the withdrawal to the Seller or hand them over to the person authorized by the Seller for collection immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Agreement, unless the Seller offered to collect the Products from the Customer himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Products before its expiry.
- The Customer is obliged to return the Product to the Seller's address.
- The Customer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to contracts:
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with Products without defects.
- The Seller as the seller is liable to the Customer for physical and legal defects of the Products to the extent specified in the Civil Code. The provisions of the Regulations do not limit the Customer's rights resulting from generally applicable laws.
- Notifications of Product defects should be made in writing to the Seller's address, via the Return / complaint form available on the Website and at the same time via e-mail to the addresses
- ceo@ lavashka.com
- A physical defect is the non-compliance of the Product with the Agreement. In particular, the product is inconsistent with the Agreement if:
- does not have properties that this type of thing should have due to the purpose specified in the contract or resulting from the circumstances or destination,
- does not have properties that the Seller has provided to the Customer, including by presenting a sample or pattern,
- it is not suitable for the purpose of which the Customer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the Seller did not raise any objections as to its intended use;
- The product was delivered to the Customer in an incomplete state.
- In relation to the Customer who is a consumer, the public assurances of the manufacturer or his representative, the person who places the item on the market in the scope of his business activity, and the person who by placing his name, trademark or other distinguishing sign on the item sold are treated equally to the Seller's assurance. presents itself as the manufacturer, unless the Seller knew or, judging reasonably, could not have known or could not have influenced the Customer's decision to conclude the Agreement, or if their content was corrected prior to the conclusion of the Agreement.
- The Seller is liable to the Customer if the Product is owned by a third party or if it is encumbered with the right of a third party; and also if the restriction in the use or disposal of the Product results from a decision or judgment of a competent authority.
- The Seller is liable under the warranty for physical defects that existed at the time the Product was released to the Customer or resulted from a cause inherent in the Product at the same time.
- If the Customer is a consumer and the defect has been found within one year of the release of the Product, it is presumed that the defect or its cause existed at the time of the release of the Product.
- The Seller is released from liability under the warranty if the Customer knew about the defect at the time of concluding the Agreement.
- When the subject of sale are items marked only as to the species or items to be created in the future, the Seller is released from liability under the warranty if the Customer who is not a consumer knew about the defect at the time of the release of the Product.
- If the Product has a defect, the Customer may:
- demand replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects,
- demand that the defect be removed,
- submit a statement on reducing the price of the Product,
- withdraw from the contract.
- From the claims referred to in paragraph 7. 11 points a and b of the Regulations, the Customer may not use it if the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the Product with a Product free from defects or to remove the defect..
- If the Customer is a consumer, he may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, request the replacement of the Product with a product free from defects, or instead of replacing the Product, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the Product into compliance with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the manner of proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Product free from defects, the type and significance of the defect is taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise be exposed.
- The reduced price should remain in such proportion to the price resulting from the Agreement, in which the value of the Product with the defect remains to the value of the item without a defect.
- The Customer may not withdraw from the Agreement if the defect is irrelevant.
- The Seller is obliged to replace the Product with a product free from defects or to remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Customer. The Seller will endeavor to exercise the Customer's rights within 14 days of receiving the Product to which the Customer's claims relate.
- The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer's request if it is impossible to bring the Product into compliance with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of compliance with the Agreement.
- If the Customer is an entrepreneur, the Seller may refuse to replace the Product with a Product free from defects or to remove the defect also when the costs of compensating this obligation exceed the price of the Product.
- The Customer who exercises the rights under the warranty, including in the event of returning the Product in the event of withdrawal from the Agreement and replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects, is obliged to deliver the Product to the Seller at the Seller's expense. The Seller is obliged to accept the defective Product from the Customer.
- If the Customer who is a consumer has requested replacement or removal of the defect or submitted a price reduction statement, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and the Seller has not responded to this request within 14 days, it is considered that the request was considered justified.
- The customer who is an entrepreneur loses the rights under the warranty if he has not inspected the Product in time and in the manner adopted for such items and has not immediately notified the Seller about the defect, and if the defect came to light only later, if he did not notify the Seller immediately after its discovery. The loss of rights under the warranty for physical defects of the Product does not occur despite the failure to observe the deadlines for the Customer to examine the Product or to notify the Seller about the defect, if the Seller knew about the defect or assured the Customer that the defects do not exist..
- If, due to a physical or legal defect of the Product, the Customer withdraws from the Agreement or requests a price reduction, delivery of a defect-free Product instead of a defective one, or removal of the defect, he may demand that the damage be repaired by the fact that he concluded the Agreement, not knowing about the existence of the defect, even the damage was a consequence of circumstances for which the Seller is not responsible, and in particular may demand reimbursement of the costs of concluding the Agreement, the costs of collecting, transporting, storing and insuring goods, and reimbursement of expenditure to the extent to which it did not benefit from these expenses. This is without prejudice to the provisions on the obligation to repair the damage on general principles.
- The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years of the Product being delivered to the Customer.
- If the Customer is a consumer and the subject of sale is a used movable item, the Seller's liability is limited to one year from the release of the Product.
- The claims and rights of the Customer indicated in 7 para. 11 of the Regulations shall expire one year from the date of finding the defect. However, if the Customer is a consumer, they expire no earlier than two years after the Product was released.
- If the Customer requested replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects or removal of the defect, the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement or submitting a price reduction statement begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacing the Product or removing the defect.
- In the event of an investigation before a court or an arbitration court, the right with warranty for defects, the time limit for exercising other rights due to the Customer in this respect is suspended until the final conclusion of the proceedings. The same applies to mediation proceedings, but the deadline for the exercise of other rights, due to the client, begins to run from the date of the court refusing to approve the settlement concluded before the mediator or the unsuccessful completion of the mediation.
- The expiry of the time limit for finding a defect does not exclude the exercise of rights under the warranty if the Seller has fraudulently concealed the defect.
- If the expiry date specified by the Seller or the manufacturer ends after 2 years from the date of delivery of the Product to the Customer, the Seller is liable under the warranty for physical defects of the Product found before that date, unless the defects have been fraudulently concealed.
- In order for the Customer to meet the deadlines for examining the Product by the Customer or to notify the Seller about the defect, it is sufficient to submit a statement, in particular to send it to the Seller, before their expiry.
- The loss of rights under the warranty for physical defects of the Product does not take place despite the failure to observe the deadlines for checking the goods by the Customer or to notify the Seller about the defect, if the Seller knew about the defect or assured the Customer that the defects do not exist.
- The Service Provider does not provide a guarantee for Products, unless otherwise indicated in the description of individual Products in the Store.
- Information on granting a warranty by the manufacturer and its content for individual Products will be placed each time in the description of a given Product.
- Claims under the warranty may be submitted by the Customer through the Seller, in the manner specified in Art. 3 of the Regulations, unless otherwise stated in the Product manufacturer's warranty. The Seller will not charge the Customer with the costs of the complaint procedure conducted under the Product manufacturer's warranty..
- The choice of a claim in the event of a defect in the purchased Product belongs to the Customer.
- The Users may report any irregularities related to the operation of the Website in writing to the Seller's address or by e-mail to the addressceo@ lavashka.com
- The User has the right to file a complaint within 3 days from the date on which the Website malfunctions.
- The complaint will be considered by the Seller within 30 days from the date of its delivery to the Seller.
- In the complaint, the User should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, the type of irregularity in the operation of the Website and the date of its occurrence. The User may also provide other information that, in his / her opinion, may be important to improve the operation of the Website.
- The Seller shall immediately inform the Customer about the results of considering the complaint.
- The Seller shall not be liable for technical problems or limitations in the computer equipment, IT system and telecommunications infrastructure used by the User, which affect the use of the Website.
- The Seller reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the operation of individual functionalities or the entire Website, in particular due to the need to maintain or modify the technical infrastructure.
- Disputes between the Seller and the Customer fall within the jurisdiction of common courts competent in accordance with generally applicable laws.
- In the case of customers who are not consumers, the competent court will be the court in whose district the Seller is located.
- The customer who is a consumer is entitled to an extrajudicial method of dealing with complaints and redress, in particular before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts at the Provincial Inspectors of the Trade Inspection, the list of which is available athttp://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596. In order to initiate such a procedure, it is necessary to complete the application for a case on the form available at the court secretariats and on the websites of courts and to bring it to court.
- The Seller has the right to amend the Regulations, with the proviso that Agreements concluded before the amendments come into force will be implemented on the basis of the provisions of the Regulations in force on the date of the Agreement.
- Users will be informed about the planned amendment to the Regulations at least 14 days in advance on the Website, and Users also registered via e-mail. Registered Users will have the option to accept the changes to the Regulations or request the Account deletion if the changes to the Regulations are not accepted.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The Regulations enter into force on February 1, 2020.
Annex 1 to the Regulations of the lavashka.com Website
This document sets out the rules for the security of personal data processing of lavashka.com Users
What is personal data
Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
What does the processing of personal data mean?
The processing of personal data is any activity on personal data, including collecting, storing, recording, organizing, modifying, viewing, using, sharing, limiting, deleting or destroying.
Who is the administrator of personal data?
The administrator of personal data is:
Rondo ONZ 1 / room 12,
, hereinafter: Administrator..
What personal data we process
The administrator processes the following personal data of registered website users: name and surname, login, home address, e-mail address and telephone number. In the case of correspondence with the user, it is also possible to obtain additional information, if the user includes it in the message.
In the case of people who placed an order on the website, the Administrator also processes payment data, including bank account numbers,.
In addition, the Administrator processes the following anonymised information:
- Part of the IP address
- Internet browser type and version
- Operating system
- Network / network operator
- Device type: computer, tablet, mobile phoney)
- Time of the visit, including the time of visiting specific subpages
- Links clicked
- User language
- Location of the user
For what purpose we process personal data?
The administrator processes personal data in order to perform the concluded contract, including:
- setting up and managing an account;
- entering into transactions;
- payment execution;
- making shipment or delivery of ordered goods;
- handling complaints and returns;
- handling inquiries;
- ensuring transaction security;
- providing the best customer service.
The administrator also processes personal data for the purpose of:
- monitoring activity on the website;
- adjusting the content to the preferences of users, based on previously viewed pages and goods;
- debt collection;
- conducting court proceedings;
- ensuring compliance with tax law and accounting regulations;
- making statistical analyzes;
- conducting marketing activities, competitions, promotional campaigns, loyalty programs.).
Your personal data may also be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling, however, it will not have any legal effects on you or similarly significantly affect your situation. Profiling of personal data by the Administrator involves the processing of this data also in an automated manner, by using them to evaluate certain information about you, in particular to analyze or forecast personal preferences and interests, or adjust the offer to such preferences.cji.
What are the legal grounds for the processing of personal data by the Administrator?
Personal data was obtained during account registration, during the user's activity on lavashka.com and as part of marketing campaigns conducted by the Administrator.
In the most general scope, the legal basis for data processing is Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, called GDPR.DO”).
In the case of processing personal data in connection with the use of the website by users, the legal basis for processing, depending on the category of personal data that we process and the purpose of processing, are:
- the legitimate interest of the data controller, in the case of personal data of website visitors, in order to adjust the displayed content;
- the necessity of processing for the purpose of performing the contract, in the case of personal data of persons registered on the website in the scope of using it.
In the case of processing personal data of persons who are our clients, the legal basis for the processing is:
- consent for marketing purposes;);
- justified interest of the data controller for analytical purposes and for the purposes of defending against possible claims or pursuing claims;);
- the necessity of processing for the purpose of performing the contract;
- other obligations resulting from legal regulations, e.g. tax or accounting.).
How long is personal data processed?
In the case of personal data processed on the basis of consent, the processing continues until the consent is withdrawn by the user. In the case of processing personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, the processing continues until such interest ceases or until the data subject objects to further such processing in situations where such objection is granted in accordance with the law.
Are personal data made available to third parties Are they transferred to third countriesh?
The administrator provides personal data:
- entities providing hosting and mailing services,
- entities providing payment services,
- entities providing courier or postal services,
- entities providing banking, accounting or other types of advisory services.
Your personal data may be transferred to third countries outside the EU. In such a case, the data will be transferred only to entities that will be recognized by the competent authorities as ensuring the level of personal data protection analogous to that in force in the EU.E.
Rights of data subjects. Method of exercising the rights.
Each person whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to:
- access to processed data;
- changes, including updating, correcting and rectifying your personal data;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- requests to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- requests to delete personal data;
- transferring personal data.
The detailed scope of the rights depends on the legal basis for the processing of personal data, their scope and - in some cases - the personal situation of the person exercising these rights.
In order to exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
We reserve that the implementation of the above rights may take place after positive verification of the identity of the person applying for their exercise.
Persons whose data is processed also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.).
Annex 2 to the Regulations of the lavashka.com Website
INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
The right to withdraw from the contract
- You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the date on which you came into possession of the Products or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the Products, and in the case of purchasing more Products, delivered separately, on which they entered You are in possession of the last item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires possession of the last of the Products.
- To use the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform the Administrator about your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement in writing to the address
- You can use the above withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
- In order to keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed by you about the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract. We will reimburse the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return. We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the item or until we provide proof of its return, whichever occurs first.j.
- Please note that you are not entitled to the right to withdraw from the contract if the purchase concerns items that deteriorate quickly or have a short shelf life, and items that are delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery. Especially the last category is of key importance, because it covers the vast majority of products offered by Soul Tree.
- You are only responsible for reducing the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products.