§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The terms used in the Policy mean:
Service: internet service WWW.LAVASHKA.COM
User: an entity using the publicly available Website;
Cookies: text files sent by the Website and saved on the User's end device, which the User uses when browsing the web. The files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies most often contain the name of the website domain they come from, their storage time on the end device and the number;
The purpose of the Policy is in particular:
providing Users with privacy protection to the extent corresponding to the standards and requirements specified in applicable legal provisions.
The owner limits the collection and use of information about Users to the minimum necessary to provide services to them.
In order to gain full access through the Website to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the rules resulting from the Policy.
They are applicable, inter alia, the following legal provisions:
Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907, i.e. as amended);
Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219, i.e. as amended);
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws L 119 of 4.5.2016) together with Polish provisions on the protection of personal data.
§ 2. PROTECTION OF PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed by whom you can contact via e-mail by sending a message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use traditional mail -.
Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract and send the ordered product. The legal basis for data processing for the indicated purpose (s) is processing for the purpose of performing the contract, based on consent.
If we process your data on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw it. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Providing personal data is voluntary, subject to two exceptions:
- concluding contracts with the Administrator - failure to provide, in the cases and to the extent indicated on the Online Store website and in the Online Store Regulations, personal data necessary to conclude and perform the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services with the Administrator results in the inability to conclude this agreement. Providing personal data is in this case a contractual requirement and if the data subject wants to conclude a given contract with the Administrator, he is obliged to provide the required data. Each time, the scope of data required to conclude a contract is previously indicated on the website of the Online Store and in the Regulations of the Online Store;
- Statutory obligations of the Administrator - providing personal data is a statutory requirement resulting from generally applicable legal provisions imposing an obligation on the Administrator to process personal data (e.g. data processing for the purpose of keeping tax or accounting books) and failure to provide them will prevent the Administrator from performing these obligations.
Your personal data may be transferred to the following categories of recipients, depending on your choice of the method of contract performance or other processing activity:
- carriers / forwarders / courier brokers
- entities handling electronic payments or with a payment card
- opinion poll system providers
- service providers supplying the Administrator with technical, IT and organizational solutions enabling the Administrator to run a business, including the Online Store and the Services provided through it
- providers of accounting, legal and advisory services providing the Administrator with accounting, legal or advisory support (in particular an accounting office, law firm or debt collection company),
Your personal data will be processed only for the time needed to complete orders for an account in the online store.
The Administrator may use profiling for direct marketing purposes in the Online Store, but the decisions made on its basis by the Administrator do not apply to the conclusion or refusal to conclude a Sales Agreement or the possibility of using Electronic Services in the Online Store. The effect of using profiling in the Online Store may be, for example, granting a given person a discount, sending a rebate code, reminding about unfinished purchases, sending a Product proposal that may correspond to the interests or preferences of a given person or proposing better conditions compared to the standard offer of the Online Store. . Despite profiling, a given person makes a free decision whether he will want to use the rebate received in this way or better conditions and make a purchase in the Online Store.
§ 3. COOKIES
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences;
- optimizing the use of the Website, in particular by recognizing the User's end device,
- creating statistics,
- maintaining the User's session,
- providing the User with advertising content.
Cookies may be placed on the Website User's end device.
The collected data is used to monitor and check how Users use the Website to improve the functioning of the Website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation.
It should be remembered that in some cases, beyond the control of the Owner, the software installed by the User on the end device used for browsing websites (e.g. a web browser) introduces the default storage of Cookies on the User's end device. Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, inter alia, in such a way as to block the automatic settings of Cookies or to inform about their every posting on the User's end device. Detailed information in this regard is available in the settings and instructions for the software (web browser).
The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.
Changing the settings constitutes an objection that may cause difficulties in using the Website in the future. Disabling the option of accepting Cookies completely will not mean that you will not be able to view the content posted on the Website, except for those whose access requires logging in.
Failure to change the settings means that the data will be stored on the User's end device (using the Website will automatically place Cookies on the User's end device).
The data stored on the User's end device do not cause any configuration changes on the User's end device or the software installed on this device.
Information on Cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on the Website.
§ 4. FINAL PROVISIONS